Vancouver – Vancouver Police are warning the public that convicted sex offender, Skylar Wayne Pelletier, will be residing in Vancouver and poses a significant risk to women in the community.
Pelletier is currently serving a 5-year Long Term Supervision Order for convictions of sexual assault, commit sex assault, break and enter and assault.
Pelletier is a 21-year-old Indigenous man. He is six feet two inches tall and weighs 165 pounds. He has a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes.
While living in the community, Pelletier must comply with the following conditions:
- he cannot consume, purchase or possess alcohol;
- he cannot consume, purchase or possess drugs other than prescribed medication;
- he cannot associate with the victim or members of the victim’s family;
- he cannot associate with any person believed to be involved in criminal activity or substance misuse;
- he must report all contacts with females to his parole supervisor;
- he must reside at a Community Correctional Centre or a Community Residential Facility or other residential facility;
- he will have a curfew from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Anyone who witnesses Skylar Wayne Pelletier in violation of any of these conditions is asked to call 9-1-1.