Over the past 18 months, Canadians have faced the crisis of a century. But we’ve faced it together.
Canadians have worn a mask, stayed home, and gotten vaccinated to keep each other safe. They’ve been resilient and determined in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, and they deserve a real plan that will create jobs, grow the middle class, and build a better path forward.
Forward. For Everyone. is that plan, and only the Liberal Party has the team that can finish the fight against COVID-19 and build a better Canada that leaves no one behind.
Together we will:
- Finish the fight against COVID-19 by supporting proof-of-vaccination credentials and mandatory vaccines for people travelling on planes and trains;
- Keep Canadians healthy with transformative investments in the strength of our universal, public health care system, in primary care, long term care, and mental health;
- Accelerate climate action by creating new green jobs, cutting pollution in the oil and gas sector, and making our communities cleaner with zero-emission vehicles;
- Make everyone pay their fair share, including big banks and the wealthiest Canadians;
- Create safer communities by toughening our laws on banned assault weapons and supporting provinces and territories that implement a ban on handguns;
- Help Canadians find a home of their own by creating a rent-to-own program, protecting the rights of Canadians and taking action against speculators, and saving first time homebuyers up to $30,000;
- Deliver $10 a day child care and create more childcare spaces in Quebec;
- Build a fairer Canada by fighting systemic racism and discrimination, and combatting hate in all its forms; and
- Walk the shared path of reconciliation
- And more…
This is the future we’re fighting for. We can’t go backward. We have to keep moving forward. And together, we have to do the hard work to build a better Canada — for everyone.